04 June, 2008

the game



I have seen a few of these now, and wanted to play.

But I don’t yet know how to use Flicker mosaic maker, so I just cut and pasted the images into Microsoft Paint.
And yes I did cheat, I went in further and used pictures from other pages!




The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flicker Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.


The Questions:


1. What is your first name? (I think the picture is clear enough!)
2. What is your favourite food?

3. What high school did you go to? (This is the closest I could get to WHS)

4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Hmmmm Keanu!)

6. Favourite drink?

7. Dream vacation? (County Clare, Ireland)

8. Favourite dessert? (Anything Chocolate)

9. What you want to be when you grow up?

10. What do you love most in life?

11. One Word to describe you?

12. Your flicker name?



You can play too.

Now I think I have time for a fresh brew!





No comments: