03 December, 2008

nine



Contrary to the post date, here in New Zealand it is in fact the 4th of December.
So that means nine years ago I slipped into this...



and a smallish girl wore this...



I met this young man...



Then I followed these smallish people inside...



and the young man and I got hitched!



After a few photos...




We took of, with family and friends...



to eat cake.



There was music playing when we left the Chapel.
The same song we listen to every year...




Happy Wedding Anniversary Phil.
I still Love you more today than yesterday!




3 comments:

sweetp said...

Congrats!! xx

Mary Anne said...

Congratulations! What lovely photos you took of your special day and you both look so very happy. Cheers to many many more!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful tribute to your love and marriage.
xox,
Linnea