16 May, 2009

how does your garden grow?



Ours is growing very slowly!



With the usual suspects...

beans, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots (all season, baby, purple haze and rainbow selection), cauliflower (white and purple), celery, garlic...



leeks, lettuce, parsley, rosemary, sage, silverbeat, spinach, spring onions and peas.



Ella likes eating the parsley picked straight off the plant.
I wonder what else she will eat straight out of the garden?

I remember eating radishes, dirt and all from Mums garden when I was only five.
I don't like radishes now, how about you, what do you like eating just picked from the garden?




1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Everything looks so yummy in your garden! I love carrots straight from the patch, including the dirt - just a swipe on my jeans and chomp, chomp, chomp...