25 April, 2009

back



We are back from our Easter and School holidays.



Which we spent mostly in Wanganui.
Catching up with family, even ones all the way from Canada.



We had a lovely relaxing time at Mums ( who also celebrated her birthday while we were there ), just veging out completely and eating heaps of chocolate.
I am all ways amazed how her house just makes me stop, slow down and sleep.

The weather was great also, so the kids spent most of their time at the beach with their cousins - "The Goofball Brothers".
They are lovely boys and Ella and Oliver really enjoy spending time with them.

I did manage to squeeze in a little knitting in between all the doing nothing and chocolate eating, pictures to follow.
Ella is looking forward to getting back to school on Monday, so I will getting back into the swing of things next week.

I did take the camera away with us, but didn't use it very often, having a wee blog holiday as well has been kinda nice.
But now I have a heap of blogs to catch up on so I’m off to see what you’ve all been up to while I’ve been away.
So with a fresh pot of tea in hand I'm off browsing!




No comments: