22 September, 2009

post!



I love getting stuff in the post, who doesn't!



This is from Suse of Pea Soup.
Four delicious sea green and blue gray balls of yummyness!



We decided on our own little swap after she saw the stitch markers I had made for a friends birthday.
I love this yarn, and had first thought of using it for a gift.
But I don't think I can part with it and really should knit something for myself.



So now I have to decide what to do with it!
I keep going here to look at this lovely shawl knitted by Amanda at Jolie House.
It would be a first for me to knit something like that so I am a tad nervous so I think I will take my time with this project.
Lots and lots of cups of tea should help!




2 comments:

Suse said...

I photographed my new stitch markers this morning :)

I can't wait to see what you make with it. The Aeolian shawl is on my ravelry queue too, but it makes me anxious I must say.

amanda said...

Yay! Have you started Aeloian yet?